16 x 4 FORZA Alu110 Freestanding Football Goal
Bring Professionalism To The 5-A-Side Pitch With Aluminium FORZA Football Goals
This 16 x 4 freestanding FORZA Alu110 football goal is setting the benchmark as the very best 5-a-side goal on the market. This goal is the official size for 5-a-side matches and will guarantee a Premier League feel for the high paced small sided matches. The entirety of our FORZA Alu110 football goal range represent the goals of choice of Premier League, MLS & A-League teams worldwide. Guaranteeing high quality, this top of the range aluminium football goal hits the back of the net.
- 16ft x 4ft football goal which is perfectly sized for senior 5-a-side matches on indoor or outdoor pitches
- Heavy duty goal posts which have been made from 110mm reinforced white powder coated and weatherproof aluminium
- High strength football goal which is deceptively light in weight, making it portable when carried by two people
- Optional 360° or lever type goal wheels which facilitate easy movement across any football playing surface
- Optional internal counterbalance weights which have been expertly designed to fit within the inner profile of the goal
This freestanding aluminium football goal has been designed to perform on all playing surfaces, from soft grass pitches to 4G. This gives the goal a real sense of versatility as even though 5-a-side is mostly played indoors you can be rest assured that the goals will stand the test of time outside on the Astroturf too. Manufactured from ultra-durable 110mm diameter reinforced aluminium this football goal provides fantastic protection against rust and corrosion. As well as this, the strong frame combined with the UV treated, heavy-duty 5mm HDPE braided net makes this FORZA aluminium goal 100% weatherproof. So whether it’s the gruelling task of taking on a hot summers day or you’re doing battle in a blizzard, this FORZA football goal will stand up to the task.
Freestanding and self-weighted, this high quality aluminium football goal retains portability in spite of its heavy-duty design. The goal frame is light in weight, allowing it to be moved with ease. This is perfect for those who require a versatile goal for training and matches as it can be manoeuvred between pitches. To take the mobility of your aluminium football goal to the next level, there is the option of adding heavy-duty, lever-lift wheels for optimum ease of movement.
Upgrade your goal:To optimise mobility further you can choose to add our revolutionary lever type puncture proof wheel system. This innovatively designed system lifts the goal onto the wheels by simply pulling on the lever. By being able to lift the goal off the ground onto the puncture resistant wheels, it allows you to simply manoeuvre the goal as you see fit on any football playing surface whilst removing the threat of injury by eliminating any manual lifting. Moving from the sports hall to the playing fields has never been so simple!
To receive the full football goal package, you can also add weights to your order. The internal counterbalance weights ensure that the match goes own safely, simply fitting into the goal to prevent overturning during use. The heavy-duty weights keep the goal standing stable from the first whistle to the last, and require filling with sand, stone, metal or water prior to use (not included).
All the goals in our premium-quality FORZA Alu110 freestanding football goal range conform to worldwide match regulations set by the FA, MLS, A-League, UEFA and FIFA. As well as this, all our football goals are independently tested to BS EN 748/8462 safety standards. If you wish to view to video of the testing process, then please click here.
Net World Sports is proud to be recognised by the FA as a suitable supplier of football goals.
The FORZA Alu110 range has been designed with power, strength and precision in mind. The goal retains all the FORZA characteristics of being great value for money and ultra-reliable but now possesses the additional qualities of being bigger, stronger and better than ever!
- FORZA Alu110 goal size (width x height): 16ft x 4ft (4.9m x 1.2m)
- Goal bottom depth: 121cm (48in, approximately 4ft)
- Goal top runback: 46cm (18in, approximately 1.5ft)
- Goal frame is manufactured from heavy duty 100mm x 110mm elliptical aluminium with reinforced ribs inside for additional strength
- Fully welded corner joints throughout ensures maximum strength and durability
- Internal connector joints add strength and long-lasting reliability
- Tough, scratch resistant powder coated paint finish in white to protect goal from rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty diagonal net supports bars, made from extra thick tubular aluminium with support stay for extra bracing
- Solid steel support plates are precision cut via laser for an exact fit and are zinc plated to protect against corrosion for long life
- High tensile stainless nuts, bolts and washers throughout
- World Cup quality goal nets are specially tailored to overall goalpost shape for best fit
- Goal nets are constructed from a 5mm OD braided HDPE twine with 100mm knotted mesh size in white
- Twist & lock-style safety net clips securely attach goal nets into the goal’s internal channel.
- Both the goals nets and safety net clips are UV treated to protect against sunlight
- Entire goal frame, net and all fixtures/fittings are 100% weather resistant
- Goals require assembly as they are delivered in flat pack form
- For more information on the setup and tools required, please click here to download our assembly instructions 1 year guarantee as standard with all FORZA Football goals
Upgrading your goal
- Lever type wheels can lift the goal up to 100mm off the ground to avoid frame catching the ground when moving
- Cam plates are precision cut via laser to ensure smooth flowing operation system
- 60mm box section T6 aerospace grade aluminium
- Extendable non-trap lever handles for easy lifting
- Heavy-duty 55mm axle with steel hubs
- Easy-to-operate securing pin
- 360° rotational wheel allows the goal to spin around and move backwards, forwards and sideways
- Lever system lifts goals up to 10 inches off the ground (3 x the height of other goal wheels)
- Can be moved by one person, although it is recommended that 2 people move the goal for optimal mobility
- The micro-cellular polyurethane tyre on polypropylene wheel is 100% puncture proof & UV stable
- Each wheel measures 260mm in diameter x 85mm wide
- The extra wide tyres with deep diamond patterned tread stop the wheels from sinking in wet muddy ground, optimising mobility
- Wheels have greased internal bearings for smooth rotational operation
- Heavy duty extra thick steel brackets for long lasting reliability
- All steelwork is zinc plate treated to protect against corrosion for long life
- Complete with high tensile stainless nuts, bolts and washers to bolt wheel brackets to the goal’s internal channel
- The internal counterbalance weights simply slide inside the goal’s 100mm x 110mm bottom framework
- Manufactured from extra thick, UV stable HDPP special moulded to goal’s profile shape for a secure fit
- Weights require filling with sand, stone, metal or water (not included)
Lever type puncture proof wheels will optimise the mobility of the goals
For added health and safety, internal counterbalance weights can be added inside the goal to prevent overturning.