16 x 7 FORZA Alu110 Freestanding Football Goal
16 x 7 FORZA Alu110 Freestanding - The Pinnacle Of Junior Football Goals
With this 16 x 7 FORZA Alu110 your juniors will experience Premier League quality matchdays every time they cross the famous white line. Unrivalled when it comes to strength and lack of effort to maintain, the FORZA Freestanding Alu110 goals are the number one choice for a vast amount of Premier League, MLS and A-League teams across the world. With your youngsters smashing balls into this junior 9-a-side regulation-sized goal week in week out, they’ll be on their way to football stardom in no time at all!
- 16ft x 7ft football goal which is the official regualtion size for junior 9 a side matches
- Made from 110mm reinforced aluminium which has been powder coated in a classic white colouring
- The incredibly strong goal frame is also light enough in weight to be carried by two people
- Optional lever type or 360° football goal wheels which have a CAM mechanism to raise 100mm or 10 inches off the ground
- Optional internal counterbalance weights which have been designed to fit within the goals profile
Specifically designed with strength and durability in mind, this FORZA aluminium football goal certainly excels at both. Manufactured from reinforced aluminium with a white powder coating to provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion, this goal will be sure to not only last for season after season, but provide a brand-new feel and performance every single time it’s used. This FORZA football goal also comes with a heavy-duty 5mm braided net so whether the sun is shining at its brightest or the rain is lashing down, you’ll have a goal that is 100% weatherproof allowing the football action to continue all the time!
Another excellent advantage this FORZA aluminium football goal possesses is its adaptability to any football playing surface. Not just limited to the traditional grass pitch, this FORZA goal is just as at home on indoor pitches, 3G/4G Artificial, AstroTurf and concrete – if football can be played, this goal can be shot at! As well as being adaptable to multiple playing surfaces, the innovative design of the strong, robust goal frame has allowed it to retain its portability so you can move this goal around and play on the various different pitches with ease!
Upgrade your goal: To optimise mobility of this 16 x 7 FORZA Alu110 football goal even further then why not add our revolutionary lever type puncture proof wheel system to your goal. Specifically designed to eliminate any manual lifting of the goal, the unique lever system lifts the aluminium goal off the ground onto the wheels with just a simple pull on the wheel lever. Lifted to a ground clearance of approximately 100mm, the specially designed puncture resistant wheels will make manoeuvring this goal around the simplest of tasks, no matter what the condition of the surface.
All the goals in our premium FORZA Alu110 football goal range conform to worldwide match regulations set by the FA, MLS, A-League, UEFA and FIFA. As well as this, all our football goals are independently tested to BS EN 748/8462 safety standards. If you wish to view to video of the testing process, then please click here. To download the safety certificate, please click here. If you wish to increase the health and safety precautions when using this goal, then internal counterbalance weights can be added inside the goal to help prevent overturning.
- FORZA Alu110 goal size (width x height): 16ft x 7ft (4.9m x 2.1m)
- Goal bottom depth: 213cm (84in, approximately 7ft)
- Goal top runback: 92cm (36in, approximately 3ft)
- 16ft x 7ft football goals are designed for junior 9-a-side matches and are also ideal for senior training sessions.
- Goal frame is manufactured from heavy duty 100mm x 110mm elliptical aluminium with reinforced ribs inside for additional strength
- Fully welded corner joints throughout ensures maximum strength and durability
- Internal connector joints add strength and long-lasting reliability
- Tough, scratch resistant powder coated paint finish in white to protect goal from rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty diagonal net supports bars, made from extra thick tubular aluminium with support stay for extra bracing
- Solid steel support plates are precision cut via laser for an exact fit and are zinc plated to protect against corrosion for long life
- High tensile stainless nuts, bolts and washers throughout
- World Cup quality goal nets are specially tailored to overall goalpost shape for best fit
- Goal nets are constructed from a 5mm OD braided HDPE twine with 100mm knotted mesh size in white
- Twist & lock-style safety net clips securely attach goal nets into the goal’s internal channel.
- Both the goals nets and safety net clips are UV treated to protect against sunlight
- Entire goal frame, net and all fixtures/fittings are 100% weather resistant
- Lever type wheels can lift the goal up to 100mm off the ground to avoid frame catching the ground when moving
- Cam plates are precision cut via laser to ensure smooth flowing operation system
- 60mm box section T6 aerospace grade aluminium
- Extendable non-trap lever handles for easy lifting
- Heavy-duty 55mm axle with steel hubs
- Easy-to-operate securing pin
- 360° rotational wheel allows the goal to spin around and move backwards, forwards and sideways
- Lever system lifts goals up to 10 inches off the ground (3 x the height of other goal wheels)
- Can be moved by one person, although it is recommended that 2 people move the goal for optimal mobility
- The micro-cellular polyurethane tyre on polypropylene wheel is 100% puncture proof & UV stable
- Each wheel measures 260mm in diameter x 85mm wide
- The extra wide tyres with deep diamond patterned tread stop the wheels from sinking in wet muddy ground, optimising mobility
- Wheels have greased internal bearings for smooth rotational operation
- Heavy duty extra thick steel brackets for long lasting reliability
- All steelwork is zinc plate treated to protect against corrosion for long life
- Complete with high tensile stainless nuts, bolts and washers to bolt wheel brackets to the goal’s internal channel
- The internal counterbalance weights simply slide inside the goal’s 100mm x 110mm bottom framework
- Manufactured from extra thick, UV stable HDPP special moulded to goal’s profile shape for a secure fit
- Weights require filling with sand, stone, metal or water (not included)
Lever type puncture proof wheels will optimise the mobility of the goals
For added health and safety, internal counterbalance weights can be added inside the goal to prevent overturning.
- 21 x 7 FORZA Alu110 Socketed Football GoalSpecial Price £781.99 Regular Price £834.99
- Stop That Ball™ - Ball Stop Net & Post SystemAs low as £4.99 Regular Price £109.99
- 18.5 x 6.5 FORZA Alu110 Freestanding Football GoalAs low as £1,056.99 Regular Price £1,352.99
- 21 x 7 FORZA Alu110 Freestanding Football GoalAs low as £1,101.99 Regular Price £1,409.99