18.5 x 6.5 FORZA Alu110 Freestanding Football Goal
Train like the Premier League stars with FORZA aluminium football goals
With this 18.5 x 6.5 FORZA Alu110 Freestanding Football Goal in your training armoury you’ll be sure to see your team reach the dizzying heights of footballs elite. The perfect size goal for any football club with a burning desire to achieve football perfection, this FORZA football goal really is in a league of its own which is why it is an extremely popular choice amongst Premier League, MLS, A-League and many other high level professional clubs worldwide.
- 18.5ft x 6.5ft football goal designed for both junior and senior club training sessions
- Strong goal posts made from 110mm reinforced aluminium with a white polyester powder coating
- Heavy duty freestanding football goal which is also light enough to retain its portability
- Add the optional lever type or 360° football goal wheels for use on all surfaces
- Optional internal counterbalance weights which securely fit within the profile of the goal frame
Manufactured from reinforced aluminium, this FORZA Alu110 football goal is unrivalled when it comes to supreme strength and durability. Designed to withstand goal after goal for season after season, this goal will perform like its brand new, every single time. It’s frame, powder coated to protect against rust and corrosion combined with heavy duty net white net means that this goal possesses an excellent weatherproof ability ensuring that the football action will never succumb to the elements and that this 18.5 x 6.5 FORZA Alu110 goal can be left outside all year round.
The ability to be just as at home on the tough, abrasive concrete as it is on a luxurious carpet-like football pitch really proves how dynamic this goal is. Not just content with producing the goods on the two football surfaces, this goal excels on any surface designed for football. Whether it’s 3G/4G Artificial, indoor wooden or classic Astroturf, this goal will perform to Premier League standards every single time. If you wish to experience multiple surfaces in one session, then this goal can cater to those requirements too! Despite its strong and robust nature this goal is extremely light in weight making manoeuvring the goal the simplest of tasks!
Upgrade your goal:
If you wish to optimise mobility of this FORZA Alu110 football goal even further than why not add our innovative lever type puncture proof wheels system to your freestanding goal. Expertly designed to remove any risk of injury through manual lifting, with a simple pull on the lever attached to each wheel, the goal will be lifted off the ground and onto the puncture resistant wheels, leaving you to move the goal around with minimal effort and position as you best see fit.
As well as every goal in our FORZA Alu110 Freestanding Football Goal range conforming to match regulation set by the FA, MLS, A-League, UEFA and FIFA, we ensure that each goal is independently tested to BS EN 748/8462 safety standards. In order to view the video of the testing please click here.or to download the safety certificate, please click here. For added health and safety, internal counterbalance weights can be added to the inside of the goal to prevent overturning.
Net World Sports is proud to be recognised by the FA as a suitable supplier of football goals.
- FORZA Alu110 goal size (width/height) 18.5ft x 6.5ft: (5.6m x 2m)
- 18.5ft x 6.5ft football goals are designed for youth 11-a-side football matches and senior training sessions
- FORZA goal top runback: 92 CM (36in, approximately 3ft)
- FORZA goal bottom depth: 199 CM (78in, approximately 6.5ft)
- Club spec goal is manufactured from 110mm diameter reinforced aluminium and powder-coated white
- Aluminium goal frame provides fantastic protection against rust and corrosion
- Each goal includes a heavy duty and weatherproof white 5mm HDPE braided football net plus twist & lock-style net clips for easy attachment
- Lever type wheels can lift the goal up to 100mm off the ground to avoid frame catching the ground when moving
- Cam plates are precision cut via laser to ensure smooth flowing operation system
- 60mm box section T6 aerospace grade aluminium
- Extendable non-trap lever handles for easy lifting
- Heavy-duty 55m axle with steel hubs
- Easy-to-operate securing pin
- 360° rotational wheel allows the goal to spin around and move backwards, forwards and sideways
- Lever system lifts goals up to 10 inches off the ground (3 x the height of other goal wheels)
- Can be moved by one person, although it is recommended that 2 people move the goal for optimal mobility
- The micro-cellular polyurethane tyre on polypropylene wheel is 100% puncture proof & UV stable
- Each wheel measures 260mm in diameter x 85mm wide
- The extra wide tyres with deep diamond patterned tread stop the wheels from sinking in wet muddy ground, optimising mobility
- Wheels have greased internal bearings for smooth rotational operation
- Heavy duty extra thick steel brackets for long lasting reliability
- All steelwork is zinc plate treated to protect against corrosion for long life
- Complete with high tensile stainless nuts, bolts and washers to bolt wheel brackets to the goal’s internal channel
- Each individual goal will be delivered in 4 boxes – (Wheels/Weights will come individually boxed)
- Goals will be delivered in flat pack form and will require assembly
- It is advised that the following tools would be useful to help with assembly: mallet, wrenches, ratchet with sockets
- 1year guarantee as standard with all FORZA football goals
- Please Note: This goal has been independently tested to BS EN 8462 safety standards. To view the video please click here.
- Goals conform to FA Match standards. Net World Sports is recognised by the FA as a suitable supplier of football goals
Lever type puncture proof wheels will optimise the mobility of the goals