3m x 2m FORZA Alu110 Freestanding Futsal Football Goal
Frequently bought together
Regulation Size Futsal Football Goal Made From Premium Aluminium
Upgrade To 360° Wheels
Add our revolutionary 360 degree wheels and move your football goal into any direction with ease. Developed alongside Manchester United, the wheels are a must-have for any football groundsman.
Elite Level Futsal Football Goals
Suitable for use on all surfaces, the freestanding alu110 goals have been used by Manchester United’s coaching staff, ensuring you’ll receive the same professional quality.
Durable Welded Corner Joints
The incredibly durable framework of the goal is bolstered by welded corner joints which provide higher strength in comparison with mitred corners
This 3m x 2m freestanding FORZA Alu110 football goal is the official size for Futsal football matches. Futsal football is one of the fastest growing sports on the planet, and with this aluminium football goal at your disposal, you can add a touch of class to your futsal set-up. Just like the rest of our FORZA Alu110 football goal range, this goal is the choice of Premier League, MLS & A-League teams worldwide.
- Official regulation size 3m x 2m football goal designed specifically for use in futsal matches and tournaments
- 110mm reinforced aluminium futsal goal posts, powder coated white for year round performance indoors and outdoors
- Heavy duty design which is also light in weight in order to retain portability, perfect for multi-surface use
- Option to lever type or 360° rotational football goal wheels to easily move the futsal goal on any surface
- Also an option to include internal counterbalance weights which fit within the goals profile for enhanced stability
What sets the FORZA Alu110 range apart from the rest is the supreme strength of the goal frame, combined with the minimal amount of required maintenance to ensure maximum performance consistently. Equally adept at performing on traditional grass football pitches as it is on indoor hard courts and astroturf, this versatile aluminium futsal goal is 100% weatherproof. Providing unabashed skill-based action in all conditions, the sturdy aluminium framework is coupled with a heavy-duty goal net. The 5mm HDPE braided net that comes as standard is also rot proof and ultra-durable. Futsal is a game that is played both indoors and outdoors and this goal is fully versatile for use on any surface!
The heavy-duty design of this aluminium football goal for futsal provides long-lasting durability, without sacrificing mobility. The sturdy framework is light in weight, allowing its position to be moved with ease. Perfect for pulling double-duty on training and matchday pitches, the freestanding football goal is as portable as it is hard-wearing. For optimum ease of movement, you can add heavy-duty puncture proof wheels to your goal.
Upgrade your goal: If ease of access is a priority of yours then why not optimise transportability even further by adding our revolutionary lever type puncture proof wheel system to the goal. The innovative lever system enables you to lift the goals onto the puncture resistant wheels with minimal effort as it eliminates any form of manual lifting. Once on the wheels, the goal is approximately 100mm off the ground – providing sufficient ground clearance to make moving around on any surface a simple task.
For additional health and safety measure, internal counterbalance weights can also be added to your goal, providing the full futsal goal package. Designed to ensure stability and safety throughout use, the heavy-duty weights prevent the goal from overturning. The weights simply slide inside the goals 100mm x 110mm bottom framework, and having been moulded to the goals profile shape the fit securely with ease. The weights require filling with sand, stone, metal or water (not included).
All the goals in our expertly-designed FORZA Alu110 football goal range conform to worldwide match regulations set by the FA, MLS, A-League, UEFA and FIFA. As well as this, all our football goals are independently tested to BS EN 748/8462 safety standards. If you wish to view to video of the testing process, then please click here. To download the safety certificate, please click here.
The FORZA Alu110 range has been designed with power, strength and precision in mind. The goal retains all the FORZA characteristics of being great value for money and ultra-reliable but now possesses the additional qualities of being bigger, stronger and better than ever!
Net World Sports is proud to be recognised by the FA as a suitable supplier of football goals.
- FORZA Alu110 goal size (width x height): 3m x 2m (10ft x 6.5ft)
- Goal bottom depth: 198cm (78in, approximately 6.5ft)
- Goal top runback: 92cm (36in, approximately 3ft)
- 3m x 2m football goals are the internationally recognised sized goals for Futsal matches
- Goal frame is manufactured from heavy duty 100mm x 110mm elliptical aluminium with reinforced ribs inside for additional strength
- Fully welded corner joints throughout ensures maximum strength and durability
- Internal connector joints add strength and long-lasting reliability
- Tough, scratch resistant powder coated paint finish in white to protect goal from rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty diagonal net supports bars, made from extra thick tubular aluminium with support stay for extra bracing
- Solid steel support plates are precision cut via laser for an exact fit and are zinc plated to protect against corrosion for long life
- High tensile stainless nuts, bolts and washers throughout
- World Cup quality goal nets are specially tailored to overall goalpost shape for best fit
- Goal nets are constructed from a 5mm OD braided HDPE twine with 100mm knotted mesh size in white
- Twist & lock-style safety net clips securely attach goal nets into the goal’s internal channel.
- Both the goals nets and safety net clips are UV treated to protect against sunlight
- Entire goal frame, net and all fixtures/fittings are 100% weather resistant
- Goals require assembly as they are delivered in flat pack form
- For more information on the setup and tools required, please click here to download our assembly instructions 1 year guarantee as standard with all FORZA Football goals
Upgrading your goal
- Our revolutionary lever type puncture proof wheels will optimise the mobility of the goals
- Lever type wheels can lift the goal up to 100mm off the ground to avoid frame catching the ground when moving
- Cam plates are precision cut via laser to ensure smooth flowing operation system
- 60mm box section T6 aerospace grade aluminium
- Extendable non-trap lever handles for easy lifting
- Heavy-duty 55mm axle with steel hubs
- Easy-to-operate securing pin
- 360° rotational wheel allows the goal to spin around and move backwards, forwards and sideways
- Lever system lifts goals up to 10 inches off the ground (3 x the height of other goal wheels)
- Can be moved by one person, although it is recommended that 2 people move the goal for optimal mobility
- The micro-cellular polyurethane tyre on polypropylene wheel is 100% puncture proof & UV stable
- Each wheel measures 260mm in diameter x 85mm wide
- The extra wide tyres with deep diamond patterned tread stop the wheels from sinking in wet muddy ground, optimising mobility
- Wheels have greased internal bearings for smooth rotational operation
- Heavy duty extra thick steel brackets for long lasting reliability
- All steelwork is zinc plate treated to protect against corrosion for long life
- Complete with high tensile stainless nuts, bolts and washers to bolt wheel brackets to the goal’s internal channel
For added health and safety, internal counterbalance weights can be added inside the goal to prevent overturning.
- The internal counterbalance weights simply slide inside the goal’s 100mm x 110mm bottom framework
- Manufactured from extra thick, UV stable HDPP special moulded to goal’s profile shape for a secure fit
- Weights require filling with sand, stone, metal or water (not included)