Aussie Rules Football Flash Pop-Up Rebounder [8ft x 5ft]
Frequently bought together
Aussie Rules Pop Up Rebound Net For A Variety Of Skill Based Drills
With a base manufactured from powder coated steel you can rely on this pop-up rebound wall to stay upright even after strong hand passes.
Large Target Area
Measuring 8ft wide and 5ft high this AFL rebound net will provide players with a large target area that can be used to perform a large range of drills.
Supported by 12.7mm fibreglass poles the net of this rebounder will remain taut throughout use, providing you with unpredictable ball returns.
Designed to return footballs in a range of heights and angles this Aussie Rules Football Flash Pop-Up Rebounder is the perfect way to improve your team’s handpassing, marking and even kicking technique. Suitable for use on the training ground or in the changing room moments before the match this Aussie rules football rebound net excels on all flat surfaces.
- 8ft (2.4m) wide x 5ft (1.5m) tall Aussie Rules Football Flash Pop Up Rebounder.
- Oxford banded 4ply knotless polyester net with 1 inch mesh squares.
- 12.7mm diameter fibreglass poles keep the net taut at all times.
- Galvanised steel frame is 100% weatherproof.
- Powder coated steel base.
- Supplied with a carry bag, 4 x 8 inch U-Pegs and 2 x bungee ties.
- Training with this RapidFire rebound net will improve hand eye coordination and reaction times.
The 8ft (2.4m) wide by 5ft (1.5m) long net is manufactured from Oxford banded 4ply knotless polyester which is more than capable of rebounding footballs in an unpredictable manner during handpass drills. Running either side of the net are 12.7mm dimeter fibreglass poles which help to keep the net tensioned therefore improving the level of responsiveness.
Built from high-quality materials this rebound net will remain stable throughout use thanks to it’s heavy-duty steel base, which can be used on both hard and soft surfaces. Supplied with a pack of 4 U-Pegs which are 8 inches long, you can also anchor this rebounder in position when used on soft surfaces such as grass pitches. Provided with a hard-wearing carry bag this piece of training equipment can be quickly assembled and dissembled for impromptu training sessions.
Net World Sports has a huge range of Aussie Rules Training equipment made to make your team consistently perform to their highest level including water bottles, hurdles and training mannequins.
- 8ft (2.4m) x 5ft (1.5m)
- Base: 1mm and 1.2mm thick, 1 inch & 7/8 inch OD galvanised steel
- Poles: 12.7mm diameter fibreglass
- Netting: Oxford banded 4ply knotless polyester with 1 inch mesh squares
- Flexi-post system maintains the tensioned net
- Carry bag included for portability
- Supplied with 4 x 8 inch steel U-pegs and 2 x bungee tie cords