Club Spec Cricket Matting - 2m Wide (Outdoor/Indoor)
Frequently bought together
Treat Your Indoor Or Outdoor Cricket Set-Up To The Finest Matting!
PRACTICE LIKE THE PROS
Our premium quality cricket matting is 12mm thick to meet club specifications. Perfect for high-end set-ups, it hits all other matting for six!
TRUE AND CONSISTENT BOUNCE
Each batting session will be as challenging as real match thanks to the realistic bounce simulation offered by the integrated shockpads.
IT WON'T BE BOWLED OUT
With favourable conditions and some care, our club spec cricket matting can last up to 20 years. It will be with you from the village leagues to the top!
Whether you’re investing in school or club facilities, or even looking for a first-class home cricket practice set-up, our club spec cricket mats are a proven match-winner.
Manufactured from hard-wearing polypropylene yarn, they not only look the part, they play almost as good as a real-life cricket wicket too, offering a true and consistent bounce over after over.
Available in lengths up to 30m (98.5ft) to suit whatever your practice regime is, these artificial cricket wickets can be used indoors or outdoors so are versatile all-rounders 12 months a year.
Team up these club spec cricket mats with the fantastic range of cricket practice nets and cages also available from Net World Sports.
From our Garden Cricket Net for home practice through to our Test quality FORTRESS Mobile Cricket Cage with built-in wheels or our Concertina models where space is limited, we’ll hit you for 6 every time!
To ensure a truer simulation experience, the 2.5m wide shockpad underlay is an ideal accompaniment to the club spec cricket matting. Shockpad underlay is sold seperately by Net World Sports.
• Club Spec Cricket Matting is 2m wide (6.5ft)
• Available in lengths from 1m (3ft) to 30m (98.5ft)
• Premium quality cricket matting is 12mm thick (club specification)
• Cricket matting weights approximately 1.6kg (3.5lbs) per square metre (10 square ft)
• Cricket matting is manufactured from heavy-duty UV stabilised polypropylene
• Yarn is needle-punched into built-in shock pad for enhanced strength and durability
• This cricket matting is designed for indoor or outdoor use
• It is advised that these artificial cricket wickets should be laid and secured on a flat hard surface using nails, pegs, glue or adhesive tape
• This cricket practice mat is capable of lasting for up to 20 years depending on the conditions and playing environment