FIH FORZA Championship Hockey Goal
Full Sized Reinforced Aluminium Hockey Goal With Micro-Cellular Puncture Proof Wheels
These premium hockey goals combines strength, reliability and quality manufacturing, resulting in the best professional hockey goal on the market. Having taken pride of place at various international tournaments, the FORZA aluminium hockey goals conform to FIH match standards when the optional integral weights are included.
- Regulation size aluminium hockey goals measuring 3.66m (12ft) wide x 2.13m (7ft) tall.
- Backboards meet the FIH regulation height of 46cm (18.4in).
- Powder coated white, reinforced aluminium frame, black backboard and back supports.
- Heavy duty 5cm (2in) diameter aluminium freehanging net supports.
- Heavy duty blue, green or black 3mm HDPE hockey goal net, made to absorb any well placed shot.
- Integral net retaining system, allows the net to be free hanging, conforming to FIH specifications and eliminating ball rebound.
- Includes dense artificial carpet for noise and rebound reduction.
- Completely weatherproof, UV treated metal work, fixings and net.
- Puncture proof wheels and optional weighted back tube for portability.
- Conforms to FIH Hockey Rule specifications if integral weight option is selected.
These highly durable hockey goals are also light in weight and portable, with micro-cellular puncture proof wheels which allow the goal to effortlessly glide across all playing surfaces. The aluminium FIH regulation goal measures 3.66m (12ft) wide x 2.13m (7ft) tall and is enhanced by the polyester powder coated finish, which is scratch resistant and UV treated for consistent use and high levels of visibility.
Designed with fully welded corner joints for optimal strength, these heavy duty hockey goals also feature a reinforced aluminium backboard for improved performance. The black powder coated backboard includes an integrated weather-resistant polyethylene carpet for a reduction in ball impact and noise during use.
These professional matchday hockey goals come equipped with a 3mm thick OD HDPE twine box net which is finished in either a blue, green or black colouring. For ease of attachment, twist and lock style net clips are also included, taking the strain out of the assembly process.
Suited to tournament, match and training use, the versatile goal is a top-quality addition for any hockey club. The heavy-duty 5cm (2in) aluminium net supports are expertly shaped to allow the net to hang freely in conjunction with FIH specifications to eliminate rebound when the ball is in play.
PLEASE NOTE – FORZA FIH Championship Hockey Goals conform to BS EN 750 Safety Standards when they are correctly anchored. Add the optional integral weights for enhanced health and safety measures.
FIH FORZA Championship Hockey Goal Specifications
- Regulation size hockey goal - 3.66m x 2.13m (12ft x 7ft)
- Inside Depth: 1.2m (4ft)
- Backboard Height: 460mm (FIH Goal Standard)
- Upright & Crossbar Face:Uprights and crossbars manufactured from 50mm x 75mm (2” x 3”) reinforced aluminium powder coated white
- Back Supports: Heavy duty 50mm (2”) diameter aluminium free hanging net supports
- Polyester powder coated finish on goals is tough, scratch resistant and UV treated for long life / high visibility
- Fully welded corner joints throughout for maximum strength and durability
- Backboard & Sideboard: Backboards manufactured from rectangular reinforced aluminium sections that are ribbed together for ultimate strength. Backboards and net supports are powder coated black
- Aluminium backboards are fitted all weather polyethylene carpet to reduce ball impact and noise
- Net: Box nets are constructed from a 3mm OD HDPE twine, with a 45mm knotted mesh size
- Net Colours: Blue, green or black
Optional Counterbalance Weights
- The optional integral counterbalance weights simply slide inside the goal’s 100mm x 110mm aluminium backbar
- Counterbalance weights manufactured from extra thick, UV stable HDPP specially moulded to backbar’s profile for a secure fit
- PLEASE NOTE - weights require filling with sand, stone, metal or water (not included)
- Solid puncture-proof wheels (260mm OD x 85mm wide) are fitted to rear of goals for ease of movement
- Optional weighted back bar meets FIH specifications and means the goal requires no extra anchoring
- Frame, net and fittings are 100% weather resistant
- Nylon twist & lock-style net clips safely and securely attach goal nets into goalpost/backboard’s unique channel system
- Both the goals nets and twist & lock-style net clips are UV treated to protect against sunlight
- Product will be delivered 'flat packed' and will require assembly
- 1 year guarantee as standard with all FORZA goals