FORTRESS 40ft (12.2m) Batting Cage [2 piece] 12ft x 14ft x 40ft (#62)
Frequently bought together
This FORTRESS two-piece cage net is the perfect training partner, designed to take the brunt of your hitting and pitching practice. The two-piece cage net is manufactured with a twisted twine and comes with all long sides fully overlocked, meaning they will be a mainstay of your batting cage for years to come.
Available in three different netting grades, the 40ft cage net is the ideal custom net for those that want to build their own baseball facility, or for those who have their own professional installation methods. Delivered in two pieces, the knotted net comes with one net for the complete perimeter and the other net for the roof, making it a truly customisable net suited to your requirements.
If you are looking to give your team the extra edge during practice, then the FORTRESS baseball cage net is designed for you. The 40ft net is UV stabilised and rot proof, offering excellent durability for you to sculpt your professional standard training arena.
Net World Sports stock a wide range of FORTRESS Baseball equipment from our protector screen range to baseball matting and netting.
- Net Length: 40ft (12.2m)
- Net Height: 10ft (3.1m) or 12ft (3.7m)
- Net Width: 10ft (3.1m) or 12ft (3.7m) or 14ft (4.3m)
- Twine Size: #36 #42 #62 weight
- Construction: Twisted twine (knotted)
- Mesh: 1 3/4in square
- All long sides are fully overlocked
- UV stabilized & rot proof
- Delivered in 2 pieces (one length of net for the complete perimeter and one piece for the roof)
- PLEASE NOTE: This package DOES NOT include cable ties. If you require cable ties, please see the essentials above