FORZA 6ft Spring Loaded Slalom Training Poles [34mm]
Frequently bought together
Improve Speed And Agility With These 6ft Spring-Loaded Slalom Poles
Spring Loaded For Safety
Coiled springs allow these slalom poles to bend in any direction when struck, greatly reducing the risk of injury on the training ground. .
For Use On Grass Fields
Each pole is fitted with a long ground which allows you to easily position them on any grass pitch for the duration of your training session.
Shatterproof Plastic Poles
Manufactured from 34mm thick shatterproof plastic these poles are more than capable of absorbing the force of an athlete running at full tilt.
Create intense training courses designed to improve speed, agility and balance across a range of sports with these 6ft (1.8m) tall spring-loaded slalom poles. Each pole is manufactured from 34mm (1.5 inch) thick shatterproof plastic which is florescent yellow in colour, providing you with an extremely safe piece of training equipment.
- Spring-loaded slalom poles are available in packs of 8 or 16.
- Each agility pole stands at a height of 6ft (1.8m).
- Coiled springs allow the training poles to bend in any direction for safe training sessions.
- Manufactured from 34mm (1.5 inch) thick shatterproof plastic.
- Florescent yellow in colour to stand out on the training field.
- Stainless steel ground spikes deeply root the agility poles in position.
With safety at the forefront of the design these slalom poles are constructed with high-quality springs which are placed at the bottom of each pole. This innovative design allows the poles to bend in any direction when struck, helping to reduce the risk of injuries suffered on the training ground. This spring sits above the slalom poles’ long stainless-steel ground spikes which deeply plant each pole in position throughout training sessions, preventing the need to constantly replant each agility pole.
Available in packs of 8 or 16 these slalom poles are designed to for grass surfaces but can also be used on hard surfaces such as AstroTurf when combined with the Slalom Pole Rubber Base [2.3kg] sold separately. These heavy-duty bases do not hinder any of the safety benefits the agility poles provide, whilst keeping hard surfaces such as sports hall floors pristine during winter training sessions.
- Poles are 6ft (1.8m) tall when planted into the ground
- 34mm (1.5 inches) thick
- Shatterproof plastic
- Stainless steel ground spikes
- Sold in packs of 8 or 16
- Spring-loaded bases minimise the risk of injury
- Colour: Florescent yellow
- Compatible with the Slalom Pole Rubber Base [2.3kg] (sold separately)