FORZA Speed & Agility Training Ladder
FORZA agility ladder ideal for training drills and exercises. Made from plastic rungs and nylon edges, the speed ladder rungs slide up and down to make it easily adjustable.
Fitness Training Made Easy With This Speed & Agility Training Ladder
Whether it's quick feet drills for football, rugby, tennis or netball, these speed & agility ladders will help you improve your sharpness to no end.
With these professional quality speed and agility training ladders, you’ll have the best gear to improve your stride technique, arm control, footwork and overall co-ordination.
These fluorescent yellow agility ladders come in two different lengths, but if that’s not enough of a test, they easily attach to each other if you wish to add another ladder and challenge your running technique.
Our 3m (10ft) training ladder has 6 rungs and is 40cm (16in) wide. Our 6m (20ft) training ladder has 12 rungs and is 40cm (16in) wide.
Designed with sports stars of all ages, abilities and sports in mind, these speed ladders incorporate flat, pro-style rungs rather than rounder shaped versions, meaning you’re less likely to trip and sustain injuries.
The nylon rungs are also fully adjustable so you can vary your training drills with smaller gaps for fast feet, larger gaps for stride patterns.
Net World Sport stock a wide range of training equipment, helping you to get the most out of your training sessions. Check out our FORZA Speed Training Hurdles, perfectly paired with our FORZA Slalom Training Poles.
- Agility ladder has plastic rungs and nylon edges
- Length: 3m - 10ft | 6m - 20ft
- Width: 3m - 40cm | 6m - 40cm
- Rungs: 3m - 6 Rungs | 6m - 12 Rungs
- Rungs slide up and down the agility ladder edges so the gaps can be easily adjustable
- Flat, pro-style rungs as opposed to round shaped alternatives to minimise risk of injury
- Speed ladder ends can be joined together if you require a longer layout for a more challenging training drill