FORZA Alu80 Pro Training Target Football Goal
Professional Target Football Training Goals For Elite Level Football Clubs And Coaches
Developed alongside Michael Carrick, the FORZA Alu80 Training Football Goal has been supplied to Manchester United’s state-of-the-art AON training complex for first-team use. The football training goal of choice for the games leading clubs, this target goal embodies premium manufacturing and convenient portability, resulting in a world-class football goal for target practice. Available in two size options, the metal football goals can be used by coaches for a variety of drill types, including finishing, passing and small-sided possession games.
- Professional football target goal developed with Michael Carrick, available in 1.5m x 1m (5ft x 3.2ft) and 3m x 1m (10ft x 3.2ft) variations
- Manufactured from 80mm OD reinforced aero-grade powder coated aluminium with non-slip feet to prevent ground damage
- Expertly designed football goalposts with fully welded corner joints for enhanced strength and durability
- Galvanised folding side frames and detachable hand-operated back bars which require no tools during operation
- Heavy-duty white 3mm OD braided HDPE twine football goal net with a knotted mesh size of 100mm and twist and lock net clips included
Heavy-duty in design, the long-lasting football goal has been made using 80mm OD reinforced aero-grade aluminium which won’t become damaged during regular training sessions. The aluminium football goal posts feature a polyester powder coat in a brilliant white which provides a premium finish as well as ensuring high levels of visibility during dark training days. This sleek powder-coating forms weatherproof football posts which are exceptionally smooth and scratch-resistant. For optimal durability, the fully welded corner joints of the goalposts are adept at handling the impact of countless footballs without suffering wear and tear.
Suitable for any training pitch, the freestanding football goals can be used on grass, astroturf, 3G, 4G and indoor hard grounds. The all-surface football goals remain stable on the ground without the need for permanent fixing, while the fitted anti-slip feet prevent damage to hard playing surfaces. For supreme storage and transportation, the heavy-duty goals feature tubular steel folding side frames and detachable back bars which can be operated by hand with no tools required. These convenient components are galvanised and powder-coated for long-life, making them perfect for any football facility who hosts regular target practice sessions.
As well as heavy-duty aluminium goal posts, the Alu80 training goal comes equipped with a heavy-duty 3mm HDPE braided twine football goal net which has a knotted mesh size of 100mm. This premium quality football net has been UV stabilised for rot protection when left outdoors. For secure and reliable attachment, twist and lock-style nylon safety net clips are included which offer a tailored fit and attach to the internal channel of the goal with ease. With all components included, this is the ultimate football training goal for elite level coaches.
The Alu80 Training Football Goal is part of a wider range of FORZA target goals, with mini PVC and aluminium goals available.
Two Sizes Available;
- 1.5m x 1m (5ft x 3.2ft)
- 3m x 1m (10ft x 3.2ft)
- Goalposts manufactured from 80mm OD reinforced areo-grade aluminium
- Aluminium is polyester powder coated in brilliant white for high visibility
- Powder coating is smooth, weatherproof and scratch-resistant
- Posts are very strong but also light in weight for ease of moving
- Suitable for all indoor and outdoor playing surfaces
- Goals feature folding side frames and quick release detachable back bars for ease of storage
- Side frames and back bars are galvanised for long-life and powder coated grey
- Detachable back bars have quick release spring clips that are operated by hand
- Side frames are released via spring buttons that are pressed in by hand
- Heavy-duty goal net constructed from 3mm OD braided HDPE twine with 100mm knotted mesh
- Twist and lock-style safety net clips made from nylon securely attaches goal nets neatly into the rear internal channel
- Complete with high tensile stainless-steel nuts, bolts, washers and zinc plated brackets
- Both the goal net and safety net clips are 100% weatherproof and UV treated to protect against sunlight
- Professional grade target goals for elite training grounds
- Developed with Michael Carrick and supplied to Manchester United’s AON complex for first team training
- Goals will be delivered in flat pack form and will require assembly