FORZA Aluminium Team Shelter
Premium Aluminium Team Shelter With Moulded Anti-Fade Seats
Add a professional dugout to your ground with the aluminium sports team shelter. Manufactured with a heavy-duty 50mm x 50mm aluminium profile, the luxury moulded seat team shelter provides exceptional resistance to impact, retaining its pristine shape and condition throughout multiple seasons worth of use. For enhanced piece of mind, the football shelter also boasts 80mm x 80mm aluminium support struts, resulting in greater stability and durability.
- 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m and 8m long team shelters with variable quantities of black, red or blue injection moulded anti fade seats
- 50mm x 50mm aluminium profile construction with 80mm x 80mm aluminium support struts
- Features a highly efficient design which offers maximum shelter while creating minimum footprint
- Modern angular football team shelter with a panoramic view of the surrounding area
- Easy to assemble due to its modular design as well as having easy-install anchoring plates
Offering an exceptionally quick and easy construction process, the modular design of the aluminium sports team dugout takes the strain out of assembly, ensuring that your ground equipment will be set up in a secure and timely manner. Designed to provide optimum shelter while maintaining an eco-friendly structure, the team shelter has been built for maximum efficiency while creating a minimal footprint. High in quality and performance, this metal team shelter is a professional investment for any club.
The modern angular design of this team dugout is a premium touch which enhances the overall quality of the top of the range aluminium shelter. Featuring easy install anchoring plates with a panoramic view of the surroundings, the cutting-edge aluminium team shelter dugout also includes a varying quantity of injection moulded anti fade sports team seats, available in blue, black or red, which guarantee pitch-side comfort to your players and coaching staff. For greater durability, the Perspex used on this sports dugout team shelter is held firmly in position by a 50mm channel, protecting the structure from damaging impacts.
PLEASE NOTE - These team shelters are the easiest to install in their class due to the simple modular bolt together design. The PETG and polycarbonate panels are already pre-fitted to the modules to reduce installation time and to ensure a high quality finish.
This aluminium team shelter is suitable for use for a variety of sports, including football, rugby, American football, lacrosse, Gaelic football and hurling.
Net World Sports stock a wide variety of matchday and ground equipment, including crowd barriers, line marking machine, ball stop nets and more.
- 1m Aluminium Team Shelter – 1m x 2.05m x 1.7m (L x H x D) with 2 seats
- 2m Aluminium Team Shelter – 2m x 2.05m x 1.7m (L x H x D) with 4 seats
- 3m Aluminium Team Shelter – 3m x 2.05m x 1.7m (L x H x D) with 6 seats
- 4m Aluminium Team Shelter – 4m x 2.05m x 1.7m (L x H x D) with 8 seats
- 5m Aluminium Team Shelter – 5m x 2.05m x 1.7m (L x H x D) with 10 seats
- 6m Aluminium Team Shelter – 6m x 2.05m x 1.7m (L x H x D) with 12 seats
- 7m Aluminium Team Shelter – 7m x 2.05m x 1.7m (L x H x D) with 14 seats
- 8m Aluminium Team Shelter – 8m x 2.05m x 1.7m (L x H x D) with 16 seats
Seat Colour Options (Other Colours Available On Request)
- 50mm x 50mm aluminium profile construction
- 80mm x 80mm aluminium intermediate support struts
- Heavy-duty box section aluminium framework which has been internally reinforced for added strength
- Aluminium is 100% rust-resistant and features a tough scratch-resistant polyester powder coated finish in optic white
- Welded connectors and stainless steel nuts/bolts throughout for long-lasting strength and reliability
- High-impact PETG and polycarbonate panels are shatter-proof and UV stabilised for long life
- Semi-translucent black panels are constructed from 5mm twin wall polycarbonate
- 5mm thick ultra-clear PETG side panels offer users a panoramic view of the sports pitch when seated
- UV stabilised injection moulded HDPP bucket seats
- Seats feature a water drainage channel and are vandal resistant
- Bottom depth of each shelter = 1m
- Each seat measures 17in deep x 18in wide x 15in high (44cm x 45cm x 37cm)
- Modular design for easy construction
- Efficient design allows for maximum shelter with minimum footprint
- Modern angular design
- Shelter comes complete with anchoring plates (anchors not included)
- We highly recommend bolting the shelter frame down to a concrete base to prevent wind damage
- Perspex held in place by 50mm channel for extra durability
- Suitable for a wide range of sports
- The product will be delivered flat packed and will require assembly prior to use