FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs
31cm x 40cm Tubular FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs For Dribbling And Agility Training
Improve your team’s ability to quickly pass the ball from defence to attack with these high-quality packs of 5 or 10 FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs. Manufactured from ultra-durable yellow PVC plastic these tubular arcs will not shatter when struck by hockey sticks, leaving your players free to focus on improving their technique without hesitation. Combined with the bright yellow colour these passing arcs are ideal for dribbling and agility drills even during evening and winter training sessions with low visibility.
- Packs of 5 or 10 FORZA Hockey Passing Arcs.
- Each arc is 31cm (12 inches) high x 40cm (16 inches) wide.
- Manufactured from high-tensile tubular plastic for increased durability.
- Ground spikes plant each hockey passing arc in place.
- Fluorescent yellow colour aids visibility during evening training sessions.
Standing at a height of 31cm (12 inches) and with a width of 40cm (16 inches), these passing arcs are suited to hockey players of all skill levels. Once your team becomes accustomed to using the arcs you can then start to position them in a variety of configurations to increase the difficulty of training sessions. Designed to be used on grass these hockey passing arcs have metal ground spikes which deeply root each tube in place. This allows stray hockey balls and sticks to strike the passing arcs without instantly knocking them over, maintaining the fluidity of your drills.
Net World Sports has a wide range of premium hockey goals which can be used during training sessions and professional matches including the FORZA Mini Target Hockey Goal, the FORZA 10 x 6 Hockey Goal and the FIH FORZA Championship Hockey Goal.
- Inner Arc Height: 31cm (12 inches)
- Inner Arc Width: 40cm (16 inches)
- High tensile tubular plastic
- Colour: Fluorescent Yellow
- Built in metal ground spikes with end caps included
- Sold in quantities of 5 or 10