Ice Hockey Agility Pole Rubber Base [2.3kg]
Heavyweight Rubber Bases for Spike-Based Ice Hockey Agility Poles
Make the most of your ice hockey agility poles with these rubber slalom pole bases. Use in all conditions and on all surfaces, indoors and outdoors, with heavy rubber bases to ensure that your slalom poles always remain securely in place during use.
- Heavyweight agility pole base weighing 2.3kg (5lbs) - much more stable than other types of base
- Ideal for securely holding 5ft (1.5m) or 6ft (1.8m) high ice hockey agility poles with a spiked end
- Allows use of spiked hockey agility poles on hard surfaces indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from hard-wearing, heavy-duty rubber
- Rubber agility poles base suitable for 8mm pole spikes
The rubber agility pole base accommodates 8mm pole spikes, allowing use both indoors and outdoors, as the ground spike slots comfortably in to the rubber slalom pole base for easy use. The hard-wearing rubber is suitable for both types of slalom poles available from Net World Sports – 5ft and 6ft tall.
As used on training pitches all around the world, ice hockey agility poles are a paramount piece of training equipment. Ensure you can use yours indoor, on astroturf or outdoor with these 2.3kg (5lb) rubber bases.
PLEASE NOTE: Rubber bases for agility poles ONLY. Slalom poles sold separately by Net World Sports.
Size & Weight
- Base diameter: 27cm
- Weight: 2.3kg (5lbs)
- Agility pole base is made from heavy duty rubber
- Has hole/slot to accept a 8mm pole spike
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use on any surface
- Perfect for use with the 5ft and 6ft agility poles from Net World Sports
- Has hole to accept a 8mm pole spike
- Please note: This listing is for the weighted slalom pole base ONLY – slalom poles can be purchased separately