Speed & Agility Hockey Training Ladder
Hockey Speed Ladder - 3m Or 6m Lengths
Speed ladders for hockey training can be used to improve mobility through stride technique, coordination, and speed.
Suitable for all ages the ladder features movable rungs allowing for varying foot speeds.
With flat rungs opposed to the traditional cylinder ones, this ladders reduces the risk of trips and falls.
It’s the ideal option for any side from juniors through to professionals.
- 3m (10ft) or 6m (20ft)
- The 3m (10ft) speed ladder will contain 6 rungs
- The 6m (20ft) speed ladder will contain 12 rungs
- Agility ladder is 40cm (16in) wide
- Rungs slide up and down the ladder edges so the gaps can be easily adjustable
- Flat, professional-style rungs as opposed to round shaped alternatives to minimise risk of injury
- Speed ladder ends can be joined together if you require a longer layout for a more challenging workout
- Ladder is made from plastic rungs and nylon edges