Knock Knock Cricket Batting Training Aid
Batting Training Aid To Teach Perfect Technique
Developed by a former first-class player and current full-time cricket coach, the revolutionary Knock Knock Cricket Batting Training Aid is endorsed by England international players Owais Shah and Simon Jones.
This innovative piece of cricket training equipment is ideal for improving the footwork and head placement of your up and coming young batters, giving them the essential fundamentals they need to rack up the runs.
Its compact design makes it suitable for both outdoor and indoor use, so there’ll be no excuse that rain stops play (and practice)! Simply set up the batting training aid and your budding stars can work on their cover drives, forward defensives, and all the other shots in the MCC Coaching Manual without you having to chase a single ball – it simply springs back into place and you’re ready for the next practice rep.
Whether your team plays in the Sunday Leagues or at First Class standard, buy cricket equipment from Net World Sports’ fantastic range to help your batters and bowlers hit the opposition for 6!
Available in green or orange.
- Alternative to other cricket practice equipment such as a ball on a string or a batting tee
- Choice of green or orange
- Set comprises durable non-slip metal base plate, springs and pipes, plus a practice ball with rubber core on top
- Steel pipes can be stacked and securely locked together with clip-on pins so the height of the batting training stick can be adjusted
- Minimum height (1 pipe) is approximately 1ft (30cm); maximum height (3 pipes) is approximately 3ft (90cm)
- 3 plastic pegs included for easy installation when used on grass or other similar soft surfaces
- Total weight approximately 6.5kg (14lbs)
- Handy carry bag for storage and transportation