Low-Height Rugby Tackle Bag [Pro Model]
Get Low & Perfect Your Tackling With This Low-Height Rugby Tackle Bag
These low-height rugby tackle bags are extremely high-quality and are an ideal training aid to help improve your tackling technique. Made from a professional-standard, multi-layered, high-density foam core, the low-height tackle bags are aimed at making you get low in your tackles, replicating real-life match situations and hone in on their target. Allowing you to work on your precision and timings when it comes to tackling, these Low Height Rugby Tackle Bags really will take your game to a whole new level.
- Heavy duty, rip-proof and water resistant 600gsm PVC cover
- Top and bottom caps double the lifespan compared to non-capped rugby tackle bags
- Pro-standard multi-layered foam core built to withstand hard hitting tackles and protect players
- Top handle for transporting the rugby tackle bag to and from the rugby pitch
- Available in four sizes from mini to senior size
Making your training as match-realistic as possible is key and these low height tackle bags can certainly contribute to that. These bags are extra-wide and heavyweight to simulate tackling real players without the dangerous impacts, making the tackle bag perfect for training sessions. Manufactured in a fully weather resistant PVC covering, the low-height tackle bag is extremely durable meaning you can replicate some of the finest players such as George North and George Smith with some of the biggest hits. The premium-quality waterproof cover is constructed from 600gsm PVC and is completely rip-proof, allowing you to train with a full match intensity time and time again.
It's not just the bag itself that possesses the quality fit for the professional game either. The tackle bag also comes with an ultra-heavy duty handle, in which the ball can fit underneath to provide even more adaptability for tackling drills. The bungee strap enables you to place a rugby ball on top of the bag which simulates the tackler trying to tackle and get their hands on the ball.
Available in mini, youth, junior and senior sizes, these low-height tackle bags are the ideal training aid to replicate tackling in a match situation without the pain. Practical, professional and designed to be the best possible product they can be, our tackle bags are a fantastic tool for teaching and reinforcing the basic principles of tackling low.
Please Note: Always USE THE HANDLES when carrying tackle bags - dragging the bags along the ground will prematurely wear away the stitching and damage the bag.
|Width / Diameter|
|Mini (8kg)||66cm (26 Inches)||33cm (13 Inches)|
|Junior (13kg)||76cm (30 Inches)||38cm (15 Inches)|
|Youth (17kg)||76cm (30 Inches)||46cm (18 Inches)|
|Senior (27kg)||76cm (30 Inches)||46cm (18 Inches)|
- Superior multi-layered foam core
- Rip-proof and weather resistant 600gsm PVC covers
- Top & bottom caps enable use of the bag both ways
- Double the life as compared to tackle bags without any cap
- Top strap for easy transportation and handling
- Colour: Blue
- Mini (8kg): 66cm (26") High x 33cm (13") Diameter
- Junior (13kg): 76cm (30") High x 38cm (15") Diameter
- Youth (17kg): 76cm (30") High x 46cm (18") Diameter
- Senior (27kg): 76cm (30") High x 46cm (18") Diameter
- Rugby Tackle Shield With Double Wedge [Pro Model]As low as £74.99 Regular Price £94.99
- Rugby Curved Hit Shield [Pro Model]As low as £90.99
- Rugby Tackle Tubes [Pro Model]As low as £6.99 Regular Price £216.99
- Full-Height Rugby Tackle Bag [Pro Model]As low as £90.99 Regular Price £114.99
- Rugby Tackle Shield With Top Wedge [Pro Model]As low as £57.99 Regular Price £72.99