Pro Street Hockey Goal
Our Highest Quality Street Hockey Goal For Games in the Street or Out on the Rink.
Perfect your slap shot with our highest quality Pro Street Goal, made to handle the very best strikes from balls, pucks or sticks! This street hockey goal is manufactured from a dense 5cm (2inch) steel, that offers increased stability and longevity. Whether you’re playing for fun or in a fierce competition, this is the goal needed.
- 6ft (1.8m) x 4ft (1.2m) Street hockey goal.
- Heavy duty 5cm (2 inch) diameter steel frame is our thickest street hockey goal frame.
- Superior 5mm thick netting to let everyone know when you've scored.
- Assembly made quick and easy with locking buttons.
- Official sized adult street hockey goal with pro style top shelf.
- Powder-coated red to protect against corrosion.
- Welded net lacing bars for a neat and tidy finish for the attachment of the net
The regulation sized 6ft x 4ft goal features a 5mm premium net, making it our toughest goal yet. Despite the completely robust build quality of this goal, it is an exceedingly simple to construct. The locking button system means all that is required of you is to slot and lock the posts together and add the net once built.
Combining the high-quality frame with the net is a simple task. Using a welded lacing bar around the frame, you can neatly fix the net to the frame, saving you the need to wrap lacing around the posts.
The Pro Street Hockey Goal not only boasts strong physical qualities, it also provides a professional and official look. A top shelf, providing a top depth, and a corrosion protective, red powder coated frame allow for the goal to follow in the footsteps of the hockey goals you see in tournament play!
- Goal Size: 6ft x 4ft Regulation Size
- Goal Depth: 44 inches (110cm)
- Net: Highly durable 5mm thick polyester net with reinforced seams/li>
- Frame: 2-inch diameter galvanised steel
- Net Colour: White
- Frame: Powder coated red
- Pro model includes welded net lacing fittings on the back of the frame, for neat attachment of the net.
- Goal must always be anchored, whether it is weights on hard surfaces or ground anchors on grass.
- Easily assembled with locking buttons