Protective Pads for FORTRESS Mobile Cricket Cage [Pack Of 6]
Compressed Foam Protection Pads For All 42mm Thick Cricket Cage Poles
Perfectly designed to be used in tandem with the FORTRESS Mobile Cricket Cage this set of 6 protective pads will cover all of the cage’s exposed vertical poles. Easily attached and removed to all 42mm (1.7 inch) thick poles by the strong hook and loop fastening system, these frame protector pads will offer a new level of safety to your cricket cage without compromising its premium aesthetic.
- 10ft (3m) tall protective pads for the FORTRESS Mobile Cricket Cage.
- Black 1680 denier coated fabric outer layer.
- Each pad is filled with compressed foam for reliable impact absorption.
- For all cricket cage frame poles with a diameter of 42mm (1.7 inches).
- Supplied in packs of 6.
Manufactured with a heavy-duty 1680 denier fabric coated exterior each lightweight pad is filled with compressed foam. This super absorbent filling will minimise the chances of an unexpected ricochet causing injury by taking the full force of a mishit cricket ball. Capable of protecting all mobile cricket cage frames, each protection pad stands at 10ft (3m) tall to provide full length coverage.
Net World Sports stocks a range of high-quality cricket training equipment to ensure you are more than ready for the start of the new season including Spring Back Cricket Stumps, RapidFire Cricket Rebounders and red or pink Cricket ‘Incrediball’ Practice Balls [Box of 6].
- Height: 10ft (3m)
- 1680 denier coated fabric
- Compressed foam inserts
- Sold in packs of 6
- Strong hook and loop fasteners for easy attachment
- Compatible with 42mm (1.7 inch) thick poles