Regulation Street Hockey Goal
Frequently bought together
Standing at 6ft (1.8m) tall with a 4ft (1.2) width, this steel framed street hockey goal is a fundamental piece of equipment for an exciting game of hockey. Supplied with a thick 3mm net, you’ll receive all the gear needed to play hockey indoors and outdoors. As a result of its durable and quick assembly characteristics, our regulation street hockey goal is ideal for use in team training sessions and recreational games. Featuring a convenient locking button designed for toolless set up, this adult sized goal can be built rapidly and easily anywhere.
- Robust 34mm (1 ½ inch) diameter steel frame.
- Heavy duty 3mm thick net with reinforced seams, laced directly to the post on the regulation model
- Locking button feature makes for quick and easy assembly without tools.
- 6ft (1.8m) x 4ft (1.2) regulation sized hockey goal with pro style top shelf.
- Powder-coated regulation red to protect against rust and corrosion.
With a pro-style top shelf and added back brace, this solidly constructed 1 ½ inch diameter steel frame can take multiple hits from both hockey balls and pucks. The added heavy-duty net ensures that each hard slap shot will be caught effortlessly, all whilst the goal stays firmly anchored to the ground.
Expertly finished in a vibrant power coated red, this regulation goal is protected against rust and corrosion. Whether you’re in the rain or sun, use this goal in confidence in any weather condition due to its remarkable standard of craftmanship.
The simplistic locking system of the goal is not only quick use, but it is a completely user-friendly design. The hassle-free assembly just requires you slot and lock the poles together to create a sold and fully formed goal. Finally, add the net and you’re ready to get out and play!
- Goal Size: 6ft (1.8m) x 4ft (1.2m) regulation Size
- Goal Depth: 1.1m (3.7ft)
- Net: Heavy duty 3mm thick net with reinforced seams included
- Frame: 34mm (1 ½ inch) diameter galvanised steel
- Net Colour: White
- Frame: Powder coated red
- Regulation model requires the net to be laced directly to the goal posts.
- Goal must always be anchored, whether it is weights on hard surfaces and ground anchors on grass.
- Easily assembled with locking button system.