Replacement Ice Hockey Net [5mm Ultra Heavy Duty]
Frequently bought together
Heavy Duty Polypropylene Replacement Nets For Ice Hockey Goals
Reinforced Twine Netting
Manufactured from 5mm knotless polypropylene twine with reinforced seams these nets can withstand countless strikes from pucks without damage.
Regulation Replacement Nets
Measuring 1.8m wide by 1.2m tall, these replacement nets are designed to fit all professionally sized ice hockey goals.
42mm Mesh Squares
With regulation sized 42mm mesh squares pucks will not fly through your ice hockey goal nets during matches and training sessions.
Reinvigorate your hockey goals with these knotless, polypropylene twine replacement ice hockey nets. Perfect for standard sized goals, these nets are 1.8m (6ft) wide x 1.2m (4ft) tall. Manufactured with regulation sized 42mm (1 5/8 inch) mesh squares and reinforced seams these replacement goal nets are perfect for professional matches.
- White, 5mm thick replacement goal netting with reinforced seams.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty polypropylene twine.
- Replacement nets fit ice hockey goals which are 1.8m (6ft) wide x 1.2m (4ft) tall.
- Mesh squares are 42mm (1 5/8 inch) wide allowing these nets to be used professionally.
- Available individually or as a pair.
Slapshots and backhands are no match for these high-quality, replacement hockey goal nets. Manufactured from ultra heavy duty polypropylene twine, with reinforced seams the nets will soak up the force of all incoming hockey pucks. Available individually or as a pair these ice hockey nets can be used during hockey games and training sessions.
Measuring 1.8m (6ft) wide x 1.2m (4ft) tall these nets can be used with all regulation sized ice hockey goals. The net’s mesh squares match the professional size of 42mm (1 5/8 inches) wide, guaranteeing hockey pucks will not slip through.
- 1.8m (6ft) wide x 1.2m (4ft) high
- 42mm (1 5/8 inch) mesh squares
- 5mm thick ultra heavy duty polypropylene twine
- Reinforced seams
- Colour: White
- Available individually or as a pair