Rugby Pro Corner Flag
Weatherproof Rugby Football Corner Flags With Deep Ground Sockets
Made to conform with official IRB specifications, these professional rugby post corner flags are perfect for professional rugby teams looking to accurately mark out their rugby pitch. Supplied in packs of 4, 6 or 14, the corner flags are supplied with heavy-duty ground sockets. These deep-rooting sleeves allow you to permanently place markers across your rugby pitch, while also providing a stable base which is suitable for any soft surface.
- Rugby corner flag poles stand a height of 5ft once placed into the included ground sockets
- Weatherproof PVC poles have a diameter of 50mm
- 30cm x 30cm corner flags are made from nylon
- Ground sockets are 1.3ft long
- Available in packs of 4, 6 or 14 with an optional carry case
- Conforms with IRB specifications, therefore suitable for competitive rugby matches
Crafted from premium materials, these corner flag posts are expertly designed to perform throughout all wet-weather rugby matches. The 50mm thick poles are manufactured from weatherproof PVC to ensure your corner flag posts will not corrode after heavy rainfall. Also supplied with these rugby corner poles are 30cm x 30cm nylon corner flags. Supplied in a single colour which stands out during low-visibility rugby matches, these rugby corner flags will help officials determine where the ball went out play, while also providing a professional look to your pitch.
To guarantee the highest level of safety, the base of these rugby corner flags is equipped with a flexible coiled spring. This innovative design allows the rugby perimeter flags to bend in any direction when it is hit by a rugby player or ball, reducing the risk of injury or damage to your rugby field equipment.
- Pole Length: 6.4ft | 2m
- Pole Length in the ground: 5ft | 1.5m
- Ground Socket: 1.3ft | 0.4m
- Pole Diameter: 50mm
- Flags: 30cm x 30cm | 11 inches x 11 inches
- Poles: Weatherproof PVC
- Flags: Nylon
- Optional Carry Bag: Heavy-duty canvas
- Rugby corner flags conform with IRB specifications
- Ground sockets will need to installed prior to use
- Corner flags will be supplied in a single colour
- Available in packs of 4, 6 or 14