Socketed Netball Posts
Regulation 10ft Tall Socketed Netball Posts With High-Quality 2mm Knotted Nylon Nets
Create a permanent netball court with these 10ft (3m) tall socketed netball posts. Complete with 46cm (18 inch) ground sockets, a 38cm (15 inch) hoop and a hard-wearing knotted twine net, these steel netball posts can be used by experienced players and amateurs in any location from schools and leisure centres to professional training grounds. Due to their adjustable design, these posts are suitable for players with varying abilities. Each post can be easily lowered to either 9ft (2.75m) or 8ft (2.5ft) for younger players to effectively improve their shooting skills.
- 10ft (3m) tall socketed netball posts can be adjusted to heights of 9ft (2.75m) or 8ft (2.5m).
- Ground sockets are 46cm (18 inches).
- Posts are manufactured from 50mm (2 inch) galvanised steel finished with a blue powder coating.
- Competition spec 38cm (15 inch) diameter netball hoop made from 11mm (0.4 inch) thick steel.
- Regulation netball net is made from 2mm nylon twine.
- Socketed posts are available individually or as a pair.
To provide the optimum level of durability and deter the appearance and effects of rust, these 50mm (2 inch) diameter galvanised steel posts have been finished with a deep blue power coating. This premium level of construction is continued into the regulation size netball net provided. The dense and robust nets have been manufactured from a high-quality 2mm knotted nylon that will not rip or tear as netballs sail through the 38cm (15 inch) steel hoop.
Whether you plan to play regulation netball, high five ball or netta these posts can be lowered to heights of 9ft (2.75m) or 8ft (2.5ft), these adjustable posts are ideal for junior and senior players.
- Standard height: 10ft (3m) tall
- Adjustable heights: 9ft (2.75m) or 8ft (2.5m)
- Hoop: 38cm (15 inches) in diameter
- Ground socket: 46cm (18 inches)
- Posts: 50mm (2 inch) galvanised steel finished in a blue
- Hoop: 11mm (0.4 inch) steel
- Goal net: knotted nylon twine
- Hoop conforms with competitive netball regulations
- Socketed posts permanently anchor posts in place
- Available individually or as a pair