Speed & Agility Football Training Ladder
40cm wide football speed ladder designed to improve agility and foot work. Adjustable flat plastic rungs allow you to tailor the size of the foot gaps on this ladder. Available in lengths of 3m or 6m. View more high-quality FORZA training equipment in the essentials drop-down below.
Improve Your Speed & Stamina With Our Football Training Ladder
A staple for all training grounds this agility speed ladder will markedly improve your lateral movement, balance and acceleration, ensuring you can always beat defenders. Measuring 40cm (16 inches) wide this agility and speed ladder can be used to perform a wide range of footwork drills including, jumping jack feet, cross overs and single foot hops.
- Speed ladder is available in lengths of 3m (10ft) or 6m (20ft).
- Anti-slip flat rungs are manufactured from fluro yellow plastic.
- Nylon edges can be attached to additional speed ladders to increase length.
- Agility ladder gaps can be adjusted to suit all age groups or intensify courses.
- 3m (10ft) ladder has 6 rungs whilst the 6m (20ft) agility has 12 rungs.
- Both speed ladders are 40cm (16 inches) wide.
The inventive design of this speed ladder allows you to slide the fluro yellow rungs up and down the nylon edges. By reducing or increasing the gap between each rung you can make footwork sessions more challenging. Each rung is manufactured from ultra-durable flat plastic which is designed to greatly reduce the risk of players slipping during training sessions. Available in lengths of 3m (10ft) or 6m (20ft), you can attach multiple agility ladders together to increase the length of speed drills.
If you would like to create an even more challenging footwork course, then this speed ladder can be paired with the Net World Sports 5ft Spring Loaded Slalom Training Poles [25mm] and the FORZA Resistance Speed Chute.
- Available in lengths of 3m (10ft) or 6m (20ft)
- Width: 40cm (16 inches)
- High-visibility plastic rungs
- Nylon edges
- Colour: Fluro yellow rungs with black edges
- Rungs can be slid up or down the ladder edges to adjust the size of foot gaps
- 3m (10ft) ladder contains 6 rungs
- 6m (20ft) ladder contains 12 rungs
- Flat shaped rungs minimise the risk of athletes slipping
- Ladders can be joined together to create a more challenging longer workout
- FORZA Training FootballAs low as £6.99 Regular Price £9.99
- 10 Water Bottles (750ml) & Foldable Bottle CarrierAs low as £16.99 Regular Price £20.99
- FORZA Pop-Up Target Goals [Pair]As low as £22.99 Regular Price £31.99