Stainless Steel Cricket Stump Position Gauge
The Most Effective Way To Accurately Position Cricket Stumps
Essential piece of cricket equipment so your groundsman, curators, or field managers can accurately determine the correct position of cricket stumps when preparing a wicket for cricket.
Made from stainless steel, the Net World Sports stump marking set is available in 2 sizes (senior and junior) and ensures an accurate pitch marking every time.
Net World Sports' extensive range of cricket ground equipment, cricket nets, cricket matting, and cricket practice cages will really bowl you over!
Cricket Stump Gauge Information
• Made from stainless steel
• Allows marking of leg, middle & off stump
Cricket Stump Position Size
• Senior gauge is 9 inches (23cm)
• Junior gauge is 8 inches (20cm)
- Flat Sheet Cricket Covers [250gsm] - Semi TranslucentAs low as £157.99 Regular Price £198.99
- Cricket Boundary Rope [720ft Coils]As low as £107.99 Regular Price £134.99
- Cricket Warm-Up / Throw-Down Practice NetAs low as £93.99 Regular Price £113.99