Tennis Post Ground Sleeve Sockets
Frequently bought together
Steel Ground Sleeve Sockets For 76mm Tennis Posts
Flip Top Lid Square Sockets
Our flip top square sockets are as durable as they are practical, with the flip top feature protecting whilst hiding unsightly socket holes in your court.
Round Tennis Post Sockets
The Vermont round sockets are perfect for traditional round 76mm tennis posts, finished in Wimbledon green powder coating with a plastic cap.
Square Ground Sleeve Sockets
Our square Vermont tennis sockets can accommodate round and square tennis posts, with a protective green coating and plastic cap to cover.
High quality tennis ground sockets for firmly securing tennis posts to your court surface. Compatible with all traditional 76mm steel tennis posts, these tennis post sockets are manufactured from steel resulting in a highly durable and long-lasting product.
- Choose from a selection of tennis ground sockets; square, round or square with flip tops
- Compatible with all standard 76mm square and round tennis posts
- Square and Round sockets are manufactured from welded steel with powder coated green finish
- Square socket with flip top is made from box section steel with galvanised for extra durability
- All sockets feature caps to prevent unwanted materials entering when not in use
Our square sockets, with and without the flip top lid, are suitable for use with round 76mm tennis posts as well as square posts.
Our tennis ground sockets are finished with either a powder coated Wimbledon green or a galvanised exterior to ensure maximum product lifespan, so your tennis posts will remain upright for years to come.
All of our tennis post sockets feature holes in the base plate for water drainage. This is a handy feature if you are installing sockets outdoors to prevent your sockets from filling up, which can make inserting your tennis posts difficult and can increase corrosion.
Please note: It is highly recommended that sockets are installed with concrete (not included) 1-4 degrees off vertical leaning away from the tennis net to prevent posts leaning inwards when tensioning the net.
- Sold in pairs
- Square: 360mm (14") Deep, Fits 76mm (3") Square Posts
- Round: 360mm (14") Deep, Fits 76mm (3") Round Posts
- Square Flip Top Lid: 378mm (15”) Deep, Fits 76mm (3") Square Posts
- Square: Box section with welded base plate, powder coated green
- Round: Tubular steel with welded base plate, powder coated green
- Square Flip Top Lid: Box section steel with welded base plate, hot dipped galvanised (silver)
- A concrete block of 700mm x 700mm x 700mm (28” x 28” x 28”) minimum is recommended (not included) but this may vary depending on ground conditions
- It is highly recommended that sockets are installed 1-4 degrees off vertical leaning away from the tennis net to prevent posts leaning inwards when tensioning the net
- Hole is drilled into base plate for water drainage
- Compatible with all standard 76mm (3") square & round tennis posts including competitor models (see size information above)
- Round and square ground sleeve sockets include rubber caps (excludes flip top lid style)
- Flip top lid style sockets have metal hinged lids fitted which are made from galvanised steel