Tennis Post Winder Handle & Screw
Frequently bought together
Our replacement style handles are talior-made for connecting to tennis post winder mechanisms.
Once connected to the winder mechanism, it provides complete reel control over the tennis net's headline wire for smooth tightening & loosening of a tennis net.
The Hole on the handle is 10mm square - fitting a 10mm square insert / pattern on an existing brass winder.
Made from high quality brass, the practical & professional finish recalls a traditional style of Grand Slam tournaments old. It's brass finish also bestows a substantial lifespan to the winder handle, easily capable of enduring years of usage both indoor & outdoor,
A fixing screw is included for ensuring your selected handle is securely fitted to a winder mechanism.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is the HANDLE ONLY for the brass winder, not the entire mechanism.
- Material: Made from high quality brass guaranteed to last
- 10mm square pattern handle
- Fixing screws included
- Handle option for large square and round winder
- Handle option for small square with screw
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is the HANDLE ONLY for the brass winder, not the entire mechanism.