Tiki Taka/Rondo Football Training Ring [3 Sizes]
Frequently bought together
Tiki Taka Football Training Ring For Rondo Passing Drills
Football Skill Trainer
An innovative piece of football training equipment used by professionals, the football tiki taka training ring is the best training tool for small sided possession games. Improve team cohesion with this rondo ring.
Fibreglass Rondo Ring
Manufactured from 6mm fibreglass, this tiki taka football trainer is durable as well as lightweight and will last for years. Available in 3 sizes, the football rings have a polyester cover which enhances the strength.
Foldable Practice Aid
Perfect for coaches at all levels of the game, the rondo ring folds to 75cm (30in) in diameter and can fit into the included carry bag for convenient storage and transportation, held tightly together by quick release straps.
Rondo training sessions have increased in popularity throughout football, allowing players to get to grips with passing under pressure. Designed to improve passing technique, reaction times and composure on the ball, this tiki taka football training ring is an essential for any club looking to be one step ahead of the opposition at all times. Rapid one touch passing can be the key to unlocking deep lying defensive formations, and this fibreglass football ring is the best way to develop fast feet. Facilitating small sided possession games, players can work on maintaining possession in tight spaces with this innovative tiki taka training equipment.
- Tiki taka training ring designed to facilitate small sided possession games and rondo training drills in tight spaces
- Available in three diameter options, the 20ft (6m) coming in black while the 17ft (5.2m) and 18ft (5.5m) come in orange
- Suitable for aiding clubs of all standards and age groups, suitable for use on any playing surface
- Rondo ring manufactured from a 6mm fibreglass pole which is covered by a 7cm (2.7in) polyester cover
- The tiki taka ring is incredibly portable, folding to 75cm (30in) in diameter to fit into the included carry bag with ease
Perfect for coaches looking to maximise the time spent on the training pitch, the rondo ring requires no assembly, and can be simply laid down on the ground to set up fixed boundaries for training drills. The versatile passing ring can be used for a variety of purposes, including club training sessions, pre-match warm ups and post-match cool downs. The portable football training ring can be moved between playing pitches with ease thanks to the convenient included carry bag. The fibreglass ring easily folds, with fast-release fastening straps included for security, before being placed into the bag.
Leave it all out on the training field without fear of damaging the equipment, as the low-maintenance rondo training drill ring is strong enough to last the course. Comprising of a tough fibreglass pole held by a polyester cover, the ring is both lightweight and sturdy, making it an essential piece of training equipment for football clubs who engage in regular sessions. As well as being perfect for football training drills, the ring can also be applied to a variety of other sports, including hockey and netball, making it a top-quality option for sports centres and schools as well as clubs.
PLEASE NOTE - Our 20ft football tiki taka ring comes in a black design, while the 17ft and 18ft rondo rings come in an orange design.
Tiki Taka Rondo Ring Specifications
- 17ft (5.2m) Ring – Orange
- 18ft (5.5m) Ring – Orange
- 20ft (6m) Ring – Black
- 6mm fibreglass pole
- 7cm (2.7in) polyester cover
- No assembly required
- Folds to 75cm (30in) in diameter
- Carry bag included
- Fast-release fastening straps for security
- Suitable for other sports such as lacrosse, hockey and netball