Vermont 3.5mm DT Championship Tennis Net [33ft Singles - 9.5kg]
Frequently bought together
3.5mm DT Championship Singles Tennis Net – Transform Your Court
DOUBLE TOP TENNIS NET
A tennis net like no other, this championship singles net features a double-layer design on the top 6 meshes to give it supreme durability. The 3.5mm braided HDPE twine is UV treated & 100% rot-proof.
PROFESSIONAL NET HEADBAND
As well as looking the part, the optic white headband certainly contributes to the quality of this tennis net. The quad-stitched, vinyl-coated polyester construction will flourish in all weather conditions.
SINGLES TENNIS POSTS
For a quick & simple assembly to all standard singles tennis posts worldwide, we offer a choice of tennis net headline wire cable (Loop & Pin or Double Loop). The PVC coated steel wire will keep your net tensioned.
Channelling all the world-class quality of its doubles equivalent, the Vermont 33ft Double Top Championship Tennis Net is an excellent addition to tennis courts that support singles tennis posts. The elite construction has been specifically designed to conform with official tournament regulations set by the ITF, which has led it to it featuring at world-renowned tennis venues such as Roland Garros and Melbourne Park.
- 33ft Championship DT Singles Tennis Net – Professional Tennis Net
- 3.5mm braided HDPE construction is UV treated & 100% rot-proof
- Top 6 meshes are double layered to enhance the net’s longevity
- Net features a quad-stitched, vinyl-coated polyester headband (optic white)
- Universal Fit - compatible with all standard singles tennis posts worldwide
- Loop & Pin or Double Loop Tennis Net Headline Wire Cable included (select accordingly above)
- Net conforms to ITF Tournament Regulations & BS EN Safety Standards
Expertly created to a professional specification, this championship tennis net offers an elite performance with supreme durability. The 3.5mm double top design features premium braided HDPE net twine which has been UV treated for maximum weather-resistance. For increased strength & longevity, the high-quality tennis net has machine stitched roped edges, which allows for easy-lacing to tennis posts whilst also preventing your tennis net from fraying over time.
Completing the impressive tennis net is the optic white headband, which helps dramatically reduce net distortion whilst enhancing the tennis net’s already-excellent weatherproof abilities. The headband features an all-weather polyester material, which has been vinyl-coated and quad-stitched even greater longevity. No matter how many net cords or lets there are, this tennis net headband is more than capable of dealing with the impacts.
PLEASE NOTE: The 33ft DT Championship Singles Tennis Net comes with a PVC coated Steel Net Headline Wire Cable included. Coming in two different styles, please select the cable best suited to your tennis posts above.
Vermont 3.5mm DT Championship Tennis Net (Singles) Specifications
- Net Size: 33ft W x 3.5ft H | 10.06 W x 1.07m H – Official Singles Regulation
- Net Weight: 9.4kgs | 20.7lbs
- Net: 3.5mm Braided HDPE Twine (45mm Knotted Mesh)
- Headband: Vinyl-Coated Polyester (Quad-Stitched)
- Net is UV treated, rot-resistant & 100% weatherproof
- Net features overlocked rope edges for easy lacing & fray prevention
- Headline Wire: PVC Coated Steel Cable
- ’Double Top’ design ensures top 6 meshes of net feature double-layering for increased longevity
- Tennis Net conforms to Official ITF Tournament Regulations & BS EN Safety Standards
- Compatible with standard singles tennis posts worldwide
- Colour: Black netting with an Optic White headband
- Choice of headline wire cable available (Loop & Pin or Double Loop)