20KG Sandbag Goal Weight
Temporarily Anchor Goals, Cages & Nets In Place With These 20kg Sandbag Anchors
Prevent your goal posts from moving after being struck with these 20kg sandbag goal weights. Simply fill the polyethylene bag with sand to keep your posts in place, whilst the touch fastening system keeps sand within the bag at all times.
- Temporarily anchor goals, cages and nets in place indoors or outdoors.
- Each sandbag is 59cm (23 inches) in length and 38cm (15 inches) long to hold up to 20kg of sand
- Using sandbag goal weights allows you to facilitate a safe environment and meet the BS EN standards for safety.
- Hook and loop fastener strip keeps sand securely inside the sandbag.
- Manufactured from heavy duty polyethylene for added durability.
- Available individually, in packs of 5 and packs of 50.
Measuring 23 inch (59cm) long and 15inch (38cm) wide these sandbags are made to last. Manufactured from a durable polyethylene which has a high impact resistance, the bags are also weatherproof meaning that you can play in any conditions with the knowledge that your nets will remain in place.
Both filling and emptying this bag is made significantly easier thanks to the wide touch fastening strap that runs along the top of the bag. Whilst the sandbag’s fold over enclosure keeps sand within the bag for as long as it is needed.
In contrast to ground pegs, these 20kg sandbag weights can be used on any surface as they do not need to penetrate the ground to secure a goal in place. This makes sandbags the ideal anchoring system for leisure centres and schools that utilise indoor pitches or AstroTurf.
- Full size football goals 24ft x 8ft (7.3m x 2.4m) – 6 per goal.
- Youth size football goals 21ft x 7ft (6.4m x 2.1m) - 6 per goal.
- 9v9 goals 16ft x 7ft (4.9m x 2.1m) - 5 per goal.
- 5-a-side goals 16ft x 4ft (4.8m x 1.2m) - 3 per goal.
- Mini soccer goals 12ft x 6ft (3.7m x 1.8m) - 4 per goal.
- Hockey goals 12ft x 7 (3.66m x 2.13m) - 8 per goal.
- Futsal goals 10ft x 6.5ft (3m x 2m) - 6 per goal.
The sandbags comply with BS EN safety standards, guaranteeing the bags are safe for schools and leisure centres that use freestanding goals and practice cages. Purchase these sandbag goal weights individually, packs of 5 and packs of 50.
Choose the right goal anchors for your pitch surface using our simple guide:
|Goal Anchor Type||Pitch Surface||Installation|
Place U-pegs onto the base of your goal and hammer into the ground until secure.
Indoor, Hard Court & Artificial Turf
|Fill with sand and place over the base of your goal.|
|Steel Anchor Weights||Indoor, Hard Court & Artificial Turf||
Use the shackle chain provided to secure each weight to the back corners of your goal post.
|Wall Mounted Goal Anchor Chains||Indoor, Hard Court & Artifical Turf||
Wrap the anchor chains around the corner of your freestanding goal, use the snap hooks to attach the chain to the M8 wall bolts.
|Goal To Fence Anchor Chains||Indoor, Hard Court & Artifcal Turf||
Wrap the anchor chains around the corner of your freestanding goal, use the snap hooks to attach the rest of the chain to your nearby fence.
- Sandbag is 23 inches (59cm) long by 15 inches (38cm) wide
- Manufactured from black heavy duty polyethylene.
- Hook and loop fastener strip keeps the sand in place.
- Each bag weighs 20kg (44lbs) when full.
- Sand not included.
- Avialable individually, in packs of 5 and jumbo packs of 50.