Basketball Ring (Heavy Duty)
45cm Orange Replacement Basketball Rims Manufactured From Solid Steel
Provide your basketball court with a new hard-wearing rim with this solid steel basketball ring. Manufactured from powder coated steel which is finished with a weather resistant orange paint, leaving you free to use this rim with indoor and outdoor basketball hoops without the risk of deterioration.
- 45cm (18 inch) diameter basketball rims available individually or as a pair.
- Rims are manufactured from solid steel and have a weather resistant orange powder coating.
- Orange hoops weigh 4kg (8lbs).
- Optional net is manufactured from 5mm braided nylon.
- Please note: Backboard and fixing bolts not included.
Perfect for schools, leisure centres and professional teams these rims have a diameter of 45cm (18 inches) which conforms with the standards set by the NBA, resulting in training sessions which mimic match day conditions. Fitted with a sturdy 15cm (6 inch) x 15cm (6 inch) mounting plate, you can attach this rim to strong walls as well as backboards.
Please Note: Fixing bolts are not included with the mounting plate.
You can also add weatherproof braided twine nets to these regulation basketball rims to complete the overhaul of basketball court. Fabricated from 5mm nylon you can rely on this net to withstand the force of ferocious slam dunks.
- Rim: Solid steel finished with weather resistant orange paint
- Optional net: 5mm braided twine
- Rim: Diameter of 45cm (18 inches)
- Plate size 15cm (6 inches) x 15cm (6 inches)
- Regulation sized basketball rim
- Mounting plate provided
- Left to right hole centre spacing approximately 11cm (4 inches) apart
- Top to bottom hole centre spacing approximately 8cm (3 inches) apart