Spring Back Rugby Training Mannequins [3 Pack]
Pack Of Three Mesh Rugby Mannequins Supported By Spring-Loaded Slalom Poles
In just two minutes you can create several rugby training drills designed to improve player manoeuvrability, passing and speed of thought with this set of three spring-back rugby training mannequins. Manufactured from hard-wearing yet lightweight mesh, these foldable mannequins are equipped with a carry bag to offer the perfect storage and transport solution.
- Set Of Three Spring-Back Rugby Training Mannequins.
- Each practice mannequin is 5ft (1.5m) tall and is supplied with two spring-loaded slalom poles.
- Mannequins are manufactured from a lightweight ultra-durable mesh.
- Slalom poles are manufactured from 25mm (1 inch) thick shatterproof plastic.
- Takes approximately two minutes to set up.
- Supplied with a carry bag for transportation and storage.
Standing at a height of 5ft (1.5m) tall the training mannequins will provide a realistic artificial opponent to help simulate matchday conditions. Each rugby mannequin is supplied with two spring-loaded slalom poles which are made from 25mm (1 inch) thick plastic and feature a steel spikes for ground placement. Coiled springs are also positioned at the bottom of each pole to allow the training mannequins to bend backwards during accidental collisions, in turn preventing any potential injuries.
If you train on hard surfaces such as AstroTurf or indoors during the winter these rugby training mannequins are compatible with the Slalom Pole Rubber Base [2.3kg], to offer the same spring-back element without needing to penetrate the ground.
- Height: 5ft (1.5m)
- Mannequin: Ultra-durable mesh
- Slalom poles: 25mm (1 inch) thick shatterproof plastic
- Set is comprised of three rugby mannequins and six spring-loaded slalom poles
- Takes just two minutes to set up or put away
- Slalom poles are manufactured with a coiled spring to bounce back after impact, with steel spikes for ground insertion
- Sold in packs of three
- Comes with a carry bag for easy storage and transportation