Tennis Net Singles Sticks [Aluminium]
Go From Doubles To Singles In Seconds With These Aluminium Singles Sticks
Designed to convert a doubles tennis court into a singles version quickly and efficiently, the Tennis Net Singles Sticks are an absolute must-have. Created using premium-grade aluminium, these singles sticks guarantee supreme durability on both indoor & outdoor tennis courts. Measuring 3.5ft tall, the poles conform to official ITF Regulations, allowing them to be used for competitive tennis as well as training. Featuring a two-pronged top, the singles sticks can be secured to your tennis net with ease, whilst standing firm against any tennis ball impacts.
- Professional Tennis Net Singles Sticks – Official ITF Tournament Regulation
- Engineered using premium-grade, lightweight aluminium
- Exceptionally durable for use on indoor & outdoor tennis courts
- Features solid metal feet for excellent grip on all court surfaces
- Double-pronged design allows tennis net to securely sit on top of the sticks
Net World Sports boast an impressive range of equipment that allow you to create a professional tennis court with ease. For centre straps, tennis nets, measuring sticks and more, please see the essentials above.
Tennis Net Singles Sticks Specifications:
- Singles Sticks are engineered using premium-grade aluminium (lightweight & durable)
- Measure 3.5ft (1.07m) in accordance to official ITF Tournament Regulations
- Singles sticks features holed metal feet for excellent grip & permanent installation
- Double-pronged design allows tennis net to sit on top of the singles sticks
- Sold as a PAIR