FORZA Regulation Lacrosse Garden Goal (6 x 6)
Frequently bought together
Heavy-Duty Lacrosse Goal Posts & Weatherproof Net
Strong Goal Frame
Made from hard-wearing galvanised steel & great for practice or match use, these lacrosse goal posts are ready to stand up to your toughest players.
Professional Standard Lacrosse Goal Posts
Each of these goals are manufactured to meet regulation standards and are suitable for use in competitive lacrosse, at home, schools and colleges.
Weatherproof Lacrosse Net
With professional quality 3mm or 5mm thick polyester netting and mesh squares these nets are guaranteed to stop lacrosse balls in their tracks.
Create your own professional pitch with the 6ft x 6ft (1.8m x 1.8m) FORZA regulation lacrosse goal. This premium goal post is made from a 34mm (1 ½) thick galvanised steel frame to provide a sturdy and robust structure. Covered with an orange powder coated exterior, this lacrosse garden goal is suitable for use in all types of weather and will not suffer from wear or damage, even through consistent use.
- 6ft x 6ft (1.8m x 1.8m) regulation lacrosse goals.
- Goal frames are manufactured from 34mm (1 ½ inch) thick galvanised steel.
- Orange powder coating conforms with lacrosse regulations and increases the frame’s weather resistance.
- Features white 3mm or 5mm polyester net with inch mesh squares and reinforced border edges.
- These lacrosse goals can be used during official FCAA Men’s and Women’s games.
- Available individually or as a pair of regulation lacrosse goals.
Designed to be ultra-durable, these heavy-duty goal posts are engineered from 34mm (1 ½) thick galvanised steel that has been finished with a layer of orange powder coating that adheres to lacrosse regulations. This orange powder coating has numerous weatherproof properties which means this heavy-duty lacrosse goal can be used outdoors no matter the weather. With an overall weight of 15.5kg (34lbs), this regulation lacrosse goal will remain in place even with contact from an awry shot or player. However, despite the rigidity, the professional standard lacrosse goal, can still be easily transported from location to location making it an ideal piece of lacrosse equipment for any team or player without a permanent pitch.
Included with each steel lacrosse goal is a 3mm or 5mm thick twine polyester net. This net in combination with a reinforced binding enhances the nets resistance against frays and tears which allows you to practice without fear of damaging the lacrosse goal. The featured thick border works in conjunction with the square mesh net to ensure the ball is stopped and secured safely.
Due to the simple design of the of the robust lacrosse goals tools are not required to achieve the solid and strong frame. Simply interlock the supplied pieces and attach the polyester net to begin training as soon as possible. Each goal frame is easy to assemble and disassemble for training or matches in any location.
Net World Sports holds a wide range of high-quality lacrosse training equipment which is designed to improve your passing and shooting techniques such as the RapidFire Lacrosse Rebound Net and the FORZA Lacrosse Target Sheet
Regulation Lacrosse Goal Dimensions
- 6ft x 6ft (1.8m x 1.8m)
- Frame is 34mm (1 ½ inches) in diameter
- Goal Frame: Powder coated galvanised steel
- Net: 3mm or 5mm thick polyester with mesh squares
- Goal weighs 15.5kg (34lbs)
- Frame colour: orange
- No tools required for assembly
- Available individually or as a pair
- Ideal for any player or team looking to improve without a permanent pitch